It’s time to celebrate in South Bay
A FREE Community Event to celebrate an end to Covid-19
Chula Vista Memorial Park and Amphitheater
on AUGUST 14th, 2021.
It’s time for the community to gather together for a celebration of the end of the Pandemic. OnStage Playhouse is partnering with the City of Chula Vista and many local artists, businesses, and organizations to produce a full day of family fun, entertainment and activities in the centrally located Memorial Park.
The day includes:
- A variety of entertainment on the Bowl Stage including a circus themed performance by Fern Street Circus, musicians, comedians, acrobats, jugglers, music, theatrical presentations and more.
- An ART WALK coordinated by local Arts Organizations and local artists.
- FOOD TRUCKS featuring local businesses and chefs
- ARTISANS ALLEY with local handcrafted items
- FAMILY AND KIDS ACTIVITIES such as a Mermaid Grotto, Face Painting, Hat making
- COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS and LOCAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS CEREMONY
There is still opportunity for additional artists, vendors and performers to participate in the event. Volunteers are also needed. To join, simply complete the online Request to Participate form at https://www.onstageplayhouse.org/arts-in-the-park
For more information contact the Event Coordinator, Ashley Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 865-0276.