The City of Chula Vista is currently accepting applications for volunteer positions on Boards and Commissions. To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old and registered to vote in Chula Vista elections. Present vacancies include: Board of Ethics, Growth Management Oversight Commission, Historic Preservation Commission, Housing Advisory Commission, Human Relations Commission, and the Mobilehome Rent Review Commission.
Beginning July 1, 2021, the following Boards and Commissions will have one or more vacancies:
- Board of Appeals and Advisors
- Civil Service Commission
- Commission on Aging
- Cultural Arts Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Healthy Chula Vista Advisory Commission
- Housing Advisory Commission
- International Friendship Commission
- Mobilehome Rent Review Commission
- Planning Commission
- Safety Commission
- Veterans Advisory Commission
Deadline to apply is June 30, 2021. You can apply or view more information at www.chulavistaca.gov/boards. If you have any questions, please contact Leah Larrarte LLarrarte@chulavistaca.gov.