The market finally returns July 7 from 4 – 7 p.m. on main street at the center.
The Otay Ranch Town Center weekly open-air Farmers Market has been a long-standing essential resource for fresh, nutritious food for thousands of local families.
In order to protect the health and safety of all shoppers and vendors, the following new provisions will be in place:
- All booths will be spaced at least 8 feet apart from each other and set up only on one side of the street to allow adequate space for customers to line up for each booth while maintaining a 6 foot distance.
- Customers will be asked to line up 6 feet from each other. Depending on foot traffic, we may limit the overall number of customers in the market at any given time.
- Customers and vendors will be required to wear a face covering while within the market boundaries.
- Vendors will be the only ones touching product until after purchase – No handling by shoppers.
- Every booth will have a hand washing station available to the public; additional hand washing and sanitizer station will also be placed throughout the market, along with signs at prominent locations reminding shoppers of healthy market tips.
- There will be no product sampling.
Management is continually monitoring all applicable state and local health orders and will update market operations accordingly. Log on to www.otayranchtowncenter.com for updates.